Monday, July 17, 2017

July Kindle Deals & Bargains [Week 2]

Hey, guys!

I'm a little late with this week's bargain post but some medical things are preventing me from being highly productive, unfortunately. Anyways, I have not stopped to add bargains almost on the daily to the general bargain page right here, so if you don't want to trust my questionable schedule, go there haha!

What can you find here? 32 Kindle deals of $2.99 or less! Enjoy!

NEWEST $0.99-$2.99 FINDS! 
Disclosure: Every amazon link that you see on this blog is part of their Affiliate Program. As such, I get a small revenue if you so chose to buy from my link. Don't worry, it does not affect the price of the product, plus it helps fund giveaways on the blog :)

WHICH DEAL DID YOU LIKE THE BEST? WHAT OTHER GENRES WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO FIND DEALS FOR YOU? 

No comments:

Post a Comment