Sunday, January 14, 2018

2018 Goal: Read 10 Standalones


Okay, so I want to introduce the first goal of 2018 for me. I'm going real small this year, as all I really want is to have a better reading year without too much pressure to... how to say... preform.

So the first thing I want to challenge myself is to read 10 standalones (you can already see the first one on the board, Foolish Hearts, which also happens to be my first 5 stars of 2018!).

Now, I don't count series of standalones for this one because those are kind of my comfort zone - a series of (usually) romantic standalones with intertwining characters. The emphasis is on the intertwining. That kind of negates the standalone part of things.

And that would be a challenge I finish in, like, two months lol
You can come back to this page throughout the year to see my progress!

Potential reads (from my physical shelves)
The Upside of Unrequited, Coraline, Wild Beauty, There's Someone Inside Your House, The Fill in Boyfriend, Iron Cast, Turtles All the Way Down, Release, Red Hill, The Handmaid's Tale, A Skinful of Shadows, Heartless, Landlines, Cloud Atlas

I have a ton more standalones on my kindle, but I really want to focus on my physical shelves for this post. Mostly so you guys could shame me for it if I end up not reading them lol

No comments:

Post a Comment